32) Ayankola O. Ayansiji, Anish V. Dighe, Andreas A. Linninger, and Meenesh R. Singh, “Constitutive Relationship and Governing Physical Properties for Magnetophoresis,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 117 (48), 30208-30214, 2020.
31) Nishithan C. Kani, Aditya Prajapati, Brianna A. Collins, Jason D. Goodpaster, and Meenesh R. Singh, “Competing Effects of pH, Cation-Identity, H2O Saturation, and N2 Concentration on the Activity and Selectivity of Electrochemical Reduction of N2 to NH3 on Electrodeposited Cu at Ambient Conditions,” ACS Catalysis, 10 (24), 14592 – 14603, 2020.
30) Emani, Pavan S., Hisham Maddah, Arjun Rangoonwala, Songwei Che, Aditya Prajapati, Meenesh R. Singh, Dieter M. Gruen, Vikas Berry, and Sanjay K. Behura. “Organophilicity of Graphene Oxide for Enhanced Wettability of ZnO Nanorods,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces , 12 (35), 39772 – 39780, 2020.
29) Anish V. Dighe, and Meenesh R. Singh, “Solvent Fluctuations in the Solvation-Shell Determines the Activation Barrier for Crystal Growth Rates”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 116 (48), 23954 – 23959, 2019
28) Anish V. Dighe, Roshan Y. Nemade, and Meenesh R. Singh, “Modeling and Simulation of Crystallization of Metal-Organic Frameworks,” Processes, 7(8), 527, 2019.
27) Meng Lin, Lihao Han, Meenesh R. Singh, Chengxiang Xiang, “An Experimental- and Simulation-Based Evaluation of CO2 Utilization Efficiency in Aqueous-Based Electrochemical CO2 Reduction Reactors with Ion-Selective Membranes,” ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2 (8), 5843-5850, 2019.
26) Paria Coliaie, Manish S. Kelkar, Nandkishor K. Nere, and Meenesh R. Singh, “Continuous-Flow, Well-Mixed, Microfluidic Crystallization Device for Screening of Polymorphs, Morphologies, and Crystallization Kinetics at Controlled Supersaturation” Lab on a Chip, 19, 2373 – 2382, 2019.
25) Aditya Prajapati, and Meenesh R. Singh, “Assessment of Artificial Photosynthetic Systems for Integrated Carbon Capture and Conversion,” ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 7 (6), 5993 – 6003, 2019.
24) Meenesh R. Singh, Sophia Haussener, and Adam Z. Weber, (2018) “Continuum-Scale Modeling of Solar Water-Splitting Devices,” In I.D. Sharp, H.A. Atwater, and H.J. Lewerenz (Eds.), Integrated Solar Fuel Generators (pp. 487-523), Royal Society of Chemistry
23) Abhay Sane, Kevin Tangen, David Frim, Meenesh R. Singh, and Andreas A. Linninger, “Cellular Obstruction Clearance in Proximal Ventricular Catheters using Low-Voltage Joule Heating,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 65 (11), 2503 – 2511, 2018.
22) Meenesh R. Singh, Jason D. Goodpaster, Adam Z. Weber, Martin Head-Gordon, and Alexis T. Bell, "Mechanistic Insights into Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 over Ag using Density Functional Theory and Transport Models," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 114 (42), E8812-E8821, 2017
21) Meenesh R. Singh, Chengxiang Xiang, and Nathan S. Lewis, "Evaluation of Flow-Schemes for Near-Neutral pH Electrolytes in Solar-Fuels Generator," Sustainable Energy & Fuels, 1 (3), 458 - 466, 2017
20) Meenesh R. Singh, Youngkook Kwon, Yanwei Lum, Joel W. Ager III, and Alexis T. Bell, "Hydrolysis of Electrolyte Cations Enhances the Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 over Ag and Cu," Journal of American Chemical Society, 138 (39), 13006 - 13012, 2016
19) Peter Lobaccaro, Meenesh R. Singh, Ezra L. Clark, Youngkook Kwon, Alexis T. Bell, and Joel W. Ager III, "Effects of Temperature and Gas-Liquid Mass Transfer on the Operation of Small Electrochemical Cells for the Quantitative Evaluation of CO2 Reduction Electrocatalysts," Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 18 (38), 26777 - 26785, 2016
18) Chengxiang Xiang, Adam Z. Weber, Shane Ardo, Alan D. Berger, YiKai Chen, Robert Coridan, Katherine T. Fountaine, Sophia Haussener, Shu Hu, Rui Liu, Nathan S. Lewis, Miguel A. Modestino, Matthew M. Shaner, Meenesh R. Singh, John C. Stevens, Ke Sun, Karl Walczak, “Modeling, Simulation and Implementation of Solar-Driven Water-Splitting Devices,” Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 128 (42), 13168 - 13183, 2016. (Invited Review)
17) Harri Ali-Loytty, Mary W. Louie, Meenesh R. Singh, Lin Li, Hernan G. Sanchez Casalongue, Hirohito Ogasawara, Ethan J. Crumlin, Zhi Liu, Alexis T. Bell, Anders Nilsson, and Daniel Friebel, “Ambient-Pressure XPS Study of a Ni-Fe Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 120 (4), 2247-2253, 2016.
16) Meenesh R. Singh, and Alexis T. Bell, “Design of an Artificial Photosynthetic System for Production of Alcohols in High Concentration from CO2,” Energy & Environmental Science, 9, 193-199, 2016.
15) Meenesh R. Singh, Ezra L. Clark, and Alexis T. Bell, “Thermodynamic and Achievable Efficiencies for Solar-Driven Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide to Transportation Fuels,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 112 (45), E6111-E6118, 2015.
14) Ezra L. Clark, Meenesh R. Singh, Youngkook Kwon, and Alexis T. Bell, “Differential Electrochemical Mass Spectrometer Cell Design for Online Quantification of the Products Produced during Electrochemical Reduction of CO2,” Analytical Chemistry, 87 (15), 8013-8020, 2015.
13) Christopher M. Evans, Meenesh R. Singh, Nathaniel A. Lynd, and Rachel A. Segalman, “Improving the Gas Barrier Properties of Nafion via Thermal Annealing: Evidence for Diffusion through Hydrophilic Channels and Matrix,” Macromolecules, 48 (10), 3303-3309, 2015.
12) Meenesh R. Singh, Kimberly Papadantonakis, Chengxiang Xiang, and Nathan S. Lewis, “An Electrochemical Engineering Assessment of the Operational Conditions and Constraints for Solar-Driven Water-Splitting Systems at Near-Neutral pH,” Energy & Environmental Science, 8, 2760-2767, 2015.
11) Meenesh R. Singh, Ezra L. Clark, and Alexis T. Bell, “Effects of Electrolyte, Catalyst, and Membrane Composition and Operating Conditions on the Performance of Solar-Driven Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 17, 18924-18936, 2015 (Cover Page)
10) Meenesh R. Singh, Nandkishor Nere, Hsien-Hsin Tung, Samrat Mukherjee, Shailendra Bordawekar, and Doraiswami Ramkrishna, “Measurement of Polar Plots of Crystal Dissolution Rates using Hot-Stage Microscopy. Some Further Insights into Dissolution Morphologies,” Crystal Growth & Design, 14 (11), 5647 – 5661, 2014.
9) Doraiswami Ramkrishna and Meenesh R. Singh, “Population Balance Modeling. Current Status and Future Prospects,” Annual Review of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 5 (1), 123-146, 2014. (Invited Review)
8) Meenesh R. Singh and Doraiswami Ramkrishna, “Dispersions in Crystal Nucleation and Growth Rates: Implications of Fluctuation in Supersaturation,” Chemical Engineering Science, 107 (7), 102-113, 2014.
7) Jian Jin, Karl Walczak, Meenesh R. Singh, Chris Karp, Nathan S. Lewis, and Chengxiang Xiang, “Experimental and Modeling/Simulation Evaluation of the Efficiency and Operational Performance of an Integrated, Membrane-Free, neutral pH solar-Driven Water-Splitting System,” Energy & Environmental Science, 7 (10), 3371-3380, 2014.
6) Meenesh R. Singh, John C. Stevens, and Adam Z. Weber, “Design of Membrane-Encapsulated Wireless Photoelectrochemical Cells for Hydrogen Production”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 161 (8), E3283-E3296, 2014.
5) Meenesh R. Singh and Doraiswami Ramkrishna, “A Comprehensive Approach to Predicting Crystal Morphology Distributions with Population Balances,” Crystal Growth & Design, 13 (4), 1397 – 1411, 2013.
4) Meenesh R. Singh, Parul Verma, Hsien-Hsin Tung, Shailendra Bordawekar and Doraiswami Ramkrishna, “Screening Crystal Morphologies from Crystal Structure,” Crystal Growth & Design, 13 (4), 1390-1396, 2013.
3) Meenesh R. Singh, Jayanta Chakraborty, Nandkishor Nere, Hsien-Hsin Tung, Shailendra Bordawekar and Doraiswami Ramkrishna, “Image-Analysis-Based Method for Measurement of 3D Crystal Morphology and Polymorph Identification using Confocal Microscopy,” Crystal Growth & Design, 12 (7), 3735-3748, 2012
2) Jayanta Chakraborty, Meenesh R. Singh, Doraiswami Ramkrishna, Christian Borchert and Kai Sundmacher, "Modeling of Crystal Morphology Distributions. Towards Crystals With Preferred Asymmetry," Chemical Engineering Science (Pharmaceutical Engineering Science- A Key for Tomorrow's Drugs), 65 (21), 5676-5686, 2010.
1) Meenesh R. Singh, Sandip Roy and Jayesh R. Bellare, "Influence of Cryogenic Grinding on Release of Protein and DNA from Saccharomyces cerevisiae," International Journal of Food Engineering, 5 (1), 9, 2009.