9) Nishithan Balaji, Aditya Prajapati, and Meenesh R. Singh*, “A Systematic Study of Ammonia Synthesis by Electrochemical Reduction of N2 over Cu,” 235th ECS Meeting, Dallas, Texas, May 26th – May 30th, 2019
8) Meenesh R. Singh*, “Transport of Paramagnetic Nanoparticles in Magnetic Field for Drug Deliver,” in “In Honor of Professor D. Ramkrishna’s Contributions to Biopharmaceutical Industry,” AIChE Annual meeting, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 28th – November 2nd, 2018
7) Meenesh R. Singh*, “Solar-driven Electrochemical Conversion of CO2 and Water to Hydrocarbons,” Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, IIT Chicago, April 18th, 2018
6) Meenesh R. Singh*, “Continuous-flow Microfluidic Crystallizer and Multiscale Simulation Framework for Screening of Crystalline Materials,” AI Process Development, Dow AgroSciences/Corteva, March 29th, 2018
5) Meenesh R. Singh*, “Materials and Systems Engineering for Energy and Healthcare Applications - From Discovery to Design,” Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2016
4) Meenesh R. Singh*, “A Journey through Crystal Forests,” Faculty Lectureship Award, Department of Chemical Engineering, Purdue University, 2014.
3) Meenesh R. Singh*, “Screening Crystal Morphologies from Crystal Structure,” ACS I&EC Graduate Award Symposia, 2013 (Declined)
2) Meenesh R. Singh*, “Crystal Morphologies: Targeting, Screening, Control and Measurement,” Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California, October 25th, 2012.
1) Meenesh R. Singh and Doraiswami Ramkrishna*, “Towards Control of Crystallization Processes,” Global Pharmaceutical R&D, Abbott Laboratories, North Chicago, Illinois, August 7th, 2012.